We are looking for dynamic, driven Executive Assistant (EA) who can work directly with C-Level executives, start-up business founders and partners of professional services firms. The Executive Assistant will serve as strategic partner to the executive, working in a fast-paced environment.
The role is full-time and offers the opportunity to work-from-home (remotely) and competitive compensation. Executive coverage required primarily during business hours (Eastern and Central Standard Time).
Provide high-level executive support for C-level executive/Founder in a fast-paced and changing environment:
- Determine what activities and efforts the executive should prioritize and dedicate time towards on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities – proactively manages extremely complex calendars
- Anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel needs as necessary including booking all travel and hotels, directions, commuting time and ground transportation
- Conduct research and gather information from public sources across multiple industries; synthesize and package results
- Perform other duties as assigned or required; responsibilities will vary
Only candidates that meet these requirements will be considered:
- Experience in a similar high visibility administrative role as an Executive Assistant for an Investment firm, start-up business founder/CEO or Partner of a professional services firm (e.g. management consulting firm or law firm)
- Candidates with Project Management experience will be considered as well
- Experience working remotely and during US work hours, strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree