- Provide administrative and operational support to department manager and all Facilities staff
- Maintain a variety of records, supplies, calendar, schedules, files, etc for the purpose of providing documentation in accordance with administrative requirements.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards as well as the smooth and uninterrupted operations of all physical facilities.
- Oversee contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning and the like
- Supervise all maintenance personnel and external contractors
- Ensure proper warehouse storage management, delivery of furniture and other building furnishing
- Draft reports and make written recommendations on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- In charge of all necessary Government related permits with the general facilities and operability of the company.
- Graduate of any Engineering, Office Management or other related courses
- At least 2-3 years of extensive experience in Facilities and Safety Management
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of building safety guidelines, permits and compliances
- Experience in policy creation, design and implementation is a must for this role
- Excellent command of the English Language (both written and verbal)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, sentence construction and grammar
- Strong networking and people management skills