- Primarily responsible for the financial management of the entity’s accounts, including bookkeeping: A/P – A/R, assets, tax reports submission, running Payroll, Bank Payments and Bank Reconciliations, expense claims, etc.
- Risk management: assess risks in the organisation and make mitigation recommendations to the PD and GFD
- Financial processes and internal control: enforce and regularly assess effectiveness of key internal controls and ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements (GAAP)
- Tax and general compliance: liaise with external advisors as appropriate and make sure that the entity meets its legal, statutory and tax requirements (BIR, etc.) across the jurisdictions where it operates
- Audit: prepare and handle any audit (financial, quality, external, internal, etc.) processes to satisfactory outcome and make sure that recommendations are successfully implemented
- Accounting: Ensure provisions are appropriately accrued and justified, payments and bank are timely reconciled, A/R – A/P, depreciation, stocks, assets, etc. are appropriately handled
- Treasury: manage, anticipate (cash flow forecast) cash availability to ensure all needs are anticipated and met
- Planning: produce monthly estimates, forecasts, budgets, detailed commentaries on P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, etc., ensure detailed budget tracking, assess CAPEX and OPEX requests, purchase orders, etc.
- Analysis: using business, commercial acumen, ERP and BI tools, work on business plans as required and provide support to all the entity’s and group departments with commercial, financial / business modelling and analysis; develop and maintain analysis tools (notably IT/IS) relevant to the business, answer ad-hoc queries
- Company Administration: prepare, organise, lodge, file relevant documentation so that registrations with official government bodies are kept up to date (e.g. local business permits and licenses, registrations with DENR, PEZA, BOC etc.); act as a company officer, proxy, secretary, etc. as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Highly analytical and well versed in English
- Exposure to FMCG with production environment is preferred, possibly in the health industry
- Previous experience with NetSuite will be an advantage
- Willing to work in Makati City