We are looking for FINANCE MANAGER for our growing company who will be responsible in developing and maintaining finance policies and procedures in all aspects of finance, cash management and banking. Must be knowledgeable in budgeting, business planning and forecasting, and understands local tax and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Certified Public Accountant is an advantage but not required
- Has at least 7 years of strong knowledge and experience with accounting principles
- Can implement local internal controls and introduce processes to achieve the financial control objectives.
- Has the ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Has the ability to work and effectively communicate with senior level business partners
- Has excellent business judgement, analytical and decision making skills
- Has a strong knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools
- Can review, monitor, and manage company budgets
- Has a keen eye for details and has the ability to stick to time constraint updates
- Should be self-motivated and result oriented
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org