Looking for a job abroad? If you’re ready to live in the Scottish Highlands, grab this opportunity to experience picturesque landscapes and hospitable people. A position for a fishmonger or processor is available in Fort William, known as the Fish Monger / Fish – Sea Food Processor.
This job comes with the following responsibilities:
– Preparing, filleting and processing a range of fish species and seafood products
– Monitoring, packing/unpacking, loading/unloading stocks
– Monitoring and confirming the quality, count, and condition of stocks
– Working on equipment used in your job
– Cleaning tools and work surfaces
– Using the highest standards of job understanding based on your previous experience
– Communicating and cooperating with other team members
Live and work in Fort William, a town in the Scottish Highlands that boasts of majestic mountains and breathtaking landscapes.
Have the opportunity to bring your family and start a new life in the UK!
Make good money while having the opportunity to travel in your free time.
Gain work experience abroad in this job opening in Scotland.
Immerse yourself in the Scottish culture and experience Scotland from a local perspective.
This is a full-time job with work on Monday until Friday as well as weekends. Requirements are:
– 3 years of relevant experience
– 18-26 years old
– Intermediate (B1) level of English
Please don't apply unless you're willing to live and work in the UK for at least one year or permanently. Your application is subject to the selection process. If you’re successful, you will receive a Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note you will be responsible for Skilled Worker Visa Application, Healthcare Insurance and Travel to the destination expences!