We are a one-stop guide for travel enthusiasts around the world. Supported by an ever-growing community of travel writers, we provide inspiration and information to help facilitate travel in a fun and meaningful manner! Be it destination guides, hotel reviews or travel tips, we share the freshest, most comprehensive and interesting world content.
We are looking for talented writers who can:
– Produce minimum of 10 articles per month of 1000-1500 words each
– Curate and produce original content
– Commit to minimum 3 months
Your core responsibilities as a freelance writer:
1. Creation of original content after proper research **
2. Uploading of images and snippets, where required (not all articles require this – some of them come with auto-fetched images and snippets)
**Research may mean 2 things:
– write proper information on the links already provided in the article – flag to content managers if any issues with provided listings
– along with accurate writing, wherever needed, search and upload 1 image per listing, and include small information like address of an attraction, opening hours, website link, if any, depending on the nature of the article. We call this information box ‘snippets’
– ensure the listings provided make sense as per the topic title e.g. for a topic like Hotels with Rooftop Pools, ensure the hotels indeed feature rooftop pools, and not mere indoor/outdoor pools. For any mismatch noted, send a message via the Comment box to the content managers.
We pay a fixed rate of USD 10 per article. Invoicing is usually done at the end of every month and we pay via Paypal [please ignore any other compensation detail in this job platform]
If this suits you, please send us your CV + a couple of writing samples.