BGC, Taguig City
Php 70,000 – Php 90,000
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- 13th Month Pay
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Free Visa Processing
- WFH- Equipment provided
- Other will discussed by the client
- Night Shift (9pm-6am or 10pm-7am) – Mon-Fri | Weekends Off
- Work from Home until further notice
Company Profile: This is an American Consultancy company which is one of the TOP Biggest Consultancy companies in the world. This company handles HR data and processes of its clients around the world. This company is providing solutions, Benefit strategies. They normally unlock the client’s benefit strategy to deliver and engage motivation. They normally assist start up companies from employee benefits to executive management benefits.
- Proficient in French and English language both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information System or equivalent
- Background with BPO setup – assisting volume requirements
- Experiences in Project Management and Technical Experience
- At Least 2-3 years in Business Analysis – requirements gathering, setting up of survey configure on existing application
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Keen attention to details and commitment to excellence
- A key member of a project team, main analyst working directing with consultant on day to day running of project
- Primary client and internal team contact, supporting all stages of the project lifecycle
- Work closely with the client, suppliers and project team members to coordinate the logistics of the day to day running of the project. This includes managing the translation, printing / online set-up, distribution and return of questionnaire materials.
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Ensure that expenses and timesheets for client billings are submitted timely
- Resume Screening
- Online Exam – Saville and Excel Exam
- Business Interview (Panel)
- On-shore Interview
- Final Interview
HOW TO APPLY:
Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/register
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: (+ 63) 9176381992
Look for: Ms. Alena
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!