BGC, Taguig City
- 13th Month Pay
- Health Insurance Day 1
- Health Insurance for Dependent Day 1
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance Day
- Medicine Reimbursement
- Night Differential
- Free Visa Processing
- Technical Equipment will be provided by the company
- Other Benefits will be discuss by the client
Company Profile: This company operates 30 countries around the world. They lead the number one software industry promoting programming skills for the young Generation.
Position: French IT Project Manager
Industry: IT/Software Company
Location: Taguig City
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Schedule: Monday – Friday European Time
Work Set-up: Work from Home Set -up until further notice and Work onsite at least twice a week
- Open for Native French speakers with relevant experience.
- Open for Filipino nationals at least B2 level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, information technology or related field required.
- Scrum Master Certification is a plus
- At least 4 – 6 years experience in Information technology ( IT ) Project Manager or Project Management
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology , techniques and frameworks, such as Scrum to deliver solutions
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organisation outcomes.
- Work as a key interface point for business stakeholders, project submitters, and the development team to identify, discuss, and resolve any issues related to functional system delivery.
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members.
- Resume Screening
- Initial Interview with HR (via Microsoft Teams)
- Panel Interview – Business Screening
- 2nd Panel Interview – Language Proficiency Screening
- Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/register
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more inquiries:
Mobile: (+ 63) 917-638-1992 | (+63) 917-638-1962
Sun/Smart: (+63) 969-321-0130
Look for: Ms. Alena
Visit our Facebook Account for more job openings and updates!
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give a referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!