Firstcom Solutions is looking for a full stack developer to work on digital developments and projects. You’ll be responsible to combine the art of design with programming, and to translate UI/UX design wireframes to an actual, functional website. You will be working closely with project managers on technical implementation and will be the key person to design and define the structure of the website and/or how the application will turn out to be.
THIS IS A FULL TIME OFFICE-BASED POSITION BUT WORK-FROM HOME UNTIL QUARANTINE IS OVER.
Be on boarded at home while we're on quarantine and JOIN A GREAT TEAM!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Great benefits (More paid leaves, more fun!) and more..
- All taxes and Mandatory Government contribution are all paid by the company
- Opportunity to learn while being provided by the company
- Opportunity to travel and/or work in Singapore
- Fast and sure career progress – have the opportunity to be promoted and/or given high impact responsibilities
- Semi-flexi Schedule from 9-10 am Start until you complete 8 hrs of work
- Develop, test and deploy dynamic web-based solutions
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Collaborate with UI designers to develop site features and functionality
- Work collaboratively with marketing and business reps to determine web site features and functionality
- Communicate regularly on progress of active projects, adhering to reasonable and agreed deadlines
- Manage workflow, estimating efforts, and meeting deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- To optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience in web application and development
- Proven PHP development experience and knowledge
- Strong database experience with MySQL
- Has experience in PHP MVC Framework in Eccommerce template OpenCart
- Ability to handle multiple projects, adjusting priority as necessary
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice
Knowledge and Experience in the following are an advantage:
- Strong knowledge of JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with SEO best practices in development of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Django and Python Framework
- Experience with other Ecommerce Template like Prestashop, Magento
- Experience with CMS Template like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla