Position: Nitro 7 Barista
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Overseeing outlet operation, while selling/serving as frontliner for Nitro 7 Coffee & Tea Bar
- Increasing the sales levels of your assigned outlet
- Preparing, counterchecking, securing and submitting all the required reports, counterchecking sales with daily deposits, and submitting them on schedule
- Monitoring the daily inventory, preparing inventory reports and submitting them on schedule
- Preparing drinks accurately, in a hygienic manner, and in accordance with established guidelines and processes at all times
- Monitoring, measuring, handling, and proper managing of all equipment / products/ supplies/ inventory in a neat, clean, orderly and sanitary manner; reporting of any equipment issues to appropriate staff members in a timely fashion.
- Cleaning and Bussing (sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping, washing) of all items/equipment/containers/utensils in the bar, including throwing out the trash and maintaining a pest-free area.
- Ensures that outlet standards are followed at all times on customer service, product preparation, outlet safety and security, and cleanliness.
- Ordering of stocks for the branch
- Helping out on getting deliveries if necessary
- Accountability for the branch equipment and small wares
- Practice integrity and honesty at all times
Government Benefits such as: SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-ibig
5 days paid leave upon 1 year employment
- At least College Level or Senior High School Graduate
- Must be friendly and with an engaging personality