- Helping students to improve their learning process.
- Detecting specific needs of each student.
- Teaching supplementary lessons.
- Availability during evenings and on weekends
- Create and maintain personal online tutor profile
- List availability schedule on their tutor profile
- Respond to student and/or parent enquiries on online chat
- Stay updated with latest academic syllabus
- Offer online classes to students when requested
- Being able to work well with students from different backgrounds.
- Must not already have an exclusive contract with private supplementary lesson institutions or centres
- Must not be camera-shy
- Having good sense of humour.
- Being able to reinforce study skills.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to motivate others.
- Having time management skills.
- Being able to serve as a role model for students.
- Having leadership skills.
- Being patient.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Experience in online tutoring is a plus, but not a requirement
- Access to fast and reliable internet connection