- Government-Mandated benefits
- Vacation leave
- Sick Leave
- Night Differential Pay
- 13th Month Pay
- Monthly or Quarterly Productivity Incentive
- Life Insurance
Company Profile: A company that is a market leader in technology-driven solutions for the extraction, enrichment, and transformation of content assets.
- Fluent in German and English language
- Must be open for shifting schedule
- Amenable to work in Dumaguete or Paranaque
- Can start as soon as possible
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Background in Customer Service will be an advantage
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Language Assessment
- Final Interview
- Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
- Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
Mobile: (+ 63) 917 638 1992
Sun/Smart: (+ 63) 942 668 2269
Look for: Ms. Lia
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!