- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service
- Upbeat, outgoing, motivated persons, with the entrepreneurial spirit needed.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
- Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
- Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
- Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
- Manipulate systems and escalate issues to the appropriate personnel for final resolution
- Adheres to HGS Healthcare policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS Healthcare Commitment to Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal techniques: is positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused
- Must possess a good command of the English language, including excellent enunciation and grammar
- Ability to retain detailed important information and/or instruction
- Ability to solve complex problems in a Customer Service oriented environment
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
- Ability to exercise emotional sensitivity to customer needs and challenges
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable.
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Must be flexible and willing to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends, public holidays and any work schedule required to satisfy client and customer needs in a 24/7 work environment.
- Salary between PHP 14,000.00 and PHP 18,000.00
- Location: Iloilo City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
A global leader in business process management and member/patient experience, HGS Healthcare combines technology-powered services with decades of Healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes. We optimize the entire member experience through service offerings for clinical, case management, member engagement, provider solutions, payment integrity, claims cost containment, and analytics.