HIRING LOGISTIC STAFF
• Responsible in maximizing the schedule the schedule of deliveries to be approved by Supervisor.
• Informing the Sales Representatives and the Production regarding the delivery schedule on a timely basis, Responsible to answer all queries about deliveries.
• Forwards Record of Delivery Form to Production Department
• Creating of Delivery Receipt using SAP.
• Creating, sending and monitoring Stock Transfer Request to Production Department.
• Monitoring of deliveries day and night.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• To be assigned in Warehouse Plant ( San Simon Pampanga)
• Good interpersonal skill and can communicate with different levels of management.
• Ability to problem solve and make sound operational decisions
For interested applicants you may send your resume