Hello! One Commerce Int’l Corp. is currently looking for HR Assistant position.
Interested applicant may send their resume at;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in scheduling the interview and examination of the applicants;
- Conduct initial interview;
- Ensures that all employees comply with pre-employment requirements;
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them;
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date;
- Maintains and updates the Recruitment Database;
- Ensures that sourcing of applicants is continuous and that all vacancies are filled-up;
- Ensure the working station and office supplies/equipment are all ready and available; and
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
GENERAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Key Skills: Recruitment and Interviewing skills, analytical, process improvement, basic project management skills, good computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment, good oral and written communication skills, data base management, record keeping, organizational skills, interpersonal skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com