HR EXECUTIVE JOB ADS
Become one of the most impactful HR executives on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of talent acquisition managers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world’s very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for an experienced HR Executive to help our company find and retain excellent talent. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
As a HR executive this is your opportunity to join us in our high growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person with strong work ethics who is wanting to become one of the most impactful HR executives in the world
- Goal oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A leader and strategic thinker and team player
- Well-organized and great time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
What you’ll do:
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Continuous Implement and improve performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing in person and virtual events and conferences for the employees
- Design compensation and benefits packages
Qualifications (any or all):
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive,
or similar role * Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Experience using ATS: JazzHR and Greenhouse is a plus!
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events. Ideally APAC based.
WHY JOIN US?
- Make strategic decisions for the company’s HR, learning and development, and employee performance programs to use for high impact
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Level up your HR management skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see HR management with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR