- To provide assistance to Human Resources Assistance Management in the human resource function specifically Employee and Industrial Relations by ensuring employee compliance, satisfaction, and engagement to the company.
- Contacts Employees who committed AWOL to check their status and record the response and do the due process.
- Issues and tracks the progress of the NTE for the tardiness of employees.
- Manage the Disciplinary Action monitoring of each employee
- Conduct activities to refresh employees especially the supervisors to ensure calibrated understanding of company handbook/company rules and regulations.
- Plan and prepare for all necessary arrangements for the minor and major company activities and coordinates with Purchasing section, Schedules & precedes at the meeting with the Sports & re-creational committee. Executes all the plans for all the events( together with SRC and HRGA) such as Christmas party, Sports fest, Summer outing, Valentine's Activity, CSR activity, AFLI sports fest, Family day, Halloween activities, President Awarding, etc.
- Conduct an exit interview for resigned employees.
- Must be a graduate of any Business course, BS Psychology or equivalent courses.
- With 5 years or above related experience
- Underwent HR/IR – related training.
- Knowledgeable to create policies related to IR activities
- Mastery of basic labor laws