HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Identifying company’s hiring needs, conduct interview process and on-boarding.
- Updating employee and partner policies.
- handle and manage day to day employee schedules.
- Address all employee and partner related issues that is aligned with company policy and law
- Provides coaching and guidance to employees and partners
- Manage and update employee records
- Manage payrolls
- Draft and route memos
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management/Organizational Management
- Must be knowledgeable with the Recruitment process
- Preferably 1 year of experience specialized in Human Resources or equivalent
- Applicant must be proficient in using MS Office Application
- Experience in Courier services is a plus
- Knowledge in local labor regulations
- Uses motor as mode of transportation
- Will start IMMEDIATELY
Job Location: Quezon City
Contact Ms. Gem – 09669946602