(Hi-pro International Ldt. Corp.)
149 G. Araneta st. Quezon City
– Candidates must possess at least College Level
– With or without experience
– Required skill(s): Microsoft Office(Excel,Word,Powerpoint)
– Excellent communication and people skills
– With good interpersonal and organizational skill
– Preferably FEMALE
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as payroll and benefits and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and programs.
• Carry out tasks around performance management
• Implement disciplinary procedure.
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, reviewing compensation and benefits and organizing monthly activities
• Daily attendance monitoring and tardiness
• Approval of leave and yearly leave credit monitoring
• Issues disciplinary action/ memos
• Processing of clearance, last pay and certificate of employment for resigned/retired employees
• Sourcing of applicants, Initial interview, coordination with interviewers/ managers
• Preparation of on-boarding documentation and orientation
• Updating and monitoring of Staff Master list and list of probationary employees
• Monitor evaluation of employees under probationary period (6th month)
• Prepare monthly tardiness report and memo
• Other general HR works.
For interested applicants, Kindly email your updated resume