We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, enthusiastic creative who constantly strives to improve the quality of what is delivered and is proactive about bringing fresh ideas to life. You will also have an eagle eye for detail and have excellent time management and organisational skills. If this sounds like an exciting challenge that you can rise to, we want to hear from you.
The main role of a video editor is to assist with the design, editing, and production of all digital video content including external marketing, online video content, corporate messaging and branding content.
- Video editing skills with Adobe Premiere Pro is essential.
- Good English to communicate with the team.
- Quick Learner
- Ability to produce on-trend video campaigns, edits and creative assets to a high standard.
- Strong knowledge of what’s happening and trending in the digital world.
- Strong visual skills with an excellent understanding of colour, composition, animation and typography.
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong storytelling skills, with the ability to visualise data and information in innovative ways.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality content according to deadlines.
Experience with Photoshop preferred but not necessary.
This will be a full time role for the right candidate, with possibility to advance in the company.
Details about the compensation package will be provided during the interview.
How to apply:
Please complete the application form by clicking the link below; only applicants that will complete the form will be considered.
After reviewing the applications we will schedule a quick call to discuss the job position more in detail. If we are both interested, after the call you will undergo an assignment to demonstrate your skills.
Graphics & Multimedia
Video Editing Photoshop Illustrator