Under the supervision of the Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Manager, IMS Officer ensures the attainment of the Integrated Management System certification based on the roadmaps for the IMS covering Environment, Occupational Health & Safety across the URC value chain, aligned to the internationally recognized managements systems (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
- Responsible for ensuring the deployment and performance of all related components of the URC business into one system for easier management and operations covering Environment, and Safety Management systems which have been combined and managed as an IMS. These systems are not separate systems that are later joined together, rather, they are integrated with linkages so that similar processess and seamlessly managed and executed without duplication. To ensure efficiency, accuracy and standardization of all of URC systems and processes to one complete framework and enabling the organization to work as a single unit with unified objectives.
- Responsible for working with Plant Managers and their Management Teams to ensure ngoing compliance and audits, elevating of standards and appropriate training of personnel are established and deployed.
- Responsible for the coordination of the company environmental and safety program to maintain statutory compliance to the prescribed legal requirements of the Food Industry.
- Ensures the process in embedding a culture for the company that understands the importance of having a good IMS that not only meets standards, but will also improve business processes. The tangible output of the position is the creation, establishment maintenance and implementation of an EHS manual / IMS documentation system based on the requirements of ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Conduct trainings and supplementary audits of the management system certification, including the execution of related policies and procedures, to ensure compliance to workplace safety, health and environment standards and its requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.