- Government Mandated Benefits (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth)
- Possible early regularization
- HMO coverage
- Workers Insurance
- SL and VL upon regularization
Company Profile; This is an American Technology Business Process services company that provides support to 40 countries worldwide. Provide digital platforms to its clients.
- Bachelor’s degree of any Business related course
- Filipino fluent in Indonesian language
- With minimum 2-3 years of working experiences in procurement or administration field
- Computer Literate
- Procurement knowledge is an advantage
- Amenable to work in Pasay
- Willing to work on-site
Role and Responsibilities
- Validation of priority on Purchase Order Requisitions
- Secure and analyze quotes, have techno-commercial discussion with user and supplier if needed
- Conduct follow ups through emails and phone
- Respond in Clients inquiry
- Finalizing the supplier’s issued PO following the local regulatory and client Process
- Maintain the timelines to turn around the request as directed by the company
- Maintain and track activities
- Support in coordinating with the stakeholders in case of payment delay escalations, finance documents
- Work in different client systems/ ERPs
- Data analysis for responsible area and generate various reports needed
- Able to maintain professionalism while doing multi task
Communicate and negotiate with vendors and clients using Indonesian language
- Maintain Confidentiality of information like client process and quotation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Mobile: 0917638 1992
Look for: Emma
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!