A Project Manager plans, develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets.
- 7-15 years experience managing medium to large IT projects
- Primary experience on infrastructure projects (on-prem and cloud)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Extensive expertise in IT Service delivery, Project Management and Business Analysis
- Experience in working with an outsourcer and creating a harmonious transition environment for new and old staff alike
- Employs the latest systems management, analysis and design concepts in the review and implementation of IT projects.
- Familiar will all aspects of information technology management.
- Effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- A strong understanding of IT and business processes, change management, etc.
- A strong knowledge of distributed and legacy IT systems
- Systems development methodology
- A proven track record in project management and implementation of medium to large projects.
- General understanding of technology trends and best practices.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- PM Certification is a plus
- Directs the analysis and provides expert design advice so that the system solution satisfies management and business requirements.
- Plans the activities, timetable, deliverables and resources for systems projects and leads the team to complete the assigned tasks following agreed schedule and budget.
- Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training to monitor and evaluate performance.
- Reviews business requirements and approves functional specifications and other project documentation to ensure adherence to agreed scope and to development methodology standards.
- Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives.
- Prepares and/or reviews Business Cases, IT Building Permits, Exemption Requests, Risk Acceptance Requests, Security Assessment Questionnaires and other AIA standard request or forms needed by the system related projects.
- Plans and reviews annual budgets (operating expenses and capital expenditures) of the IT Service Delivery team.
- Provides consultation to business users in terms of application or system solutions based on their requirements.
- Ensure collaborative partnership between IT and client’s group business units/affiliates. Make sure that both parties work harmoniously together to achieve desired outcomes.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure the ongoing development of a highly capable, productive and engaged workforce with a culture of ownership and delivery.
Posted on: Sep 27, 2022
Experience level: Experienced Professional
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Manila, 01, PH
Department: Financial Services