As a Quote Specialist, he/she has to work closely with their respective Channel Sales Manager to support on customer enquiries and quotations for Cisco & Comstor Affinity products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accuracy and timely in quotations to resellers
- Deliver industry best practice customer service levels for resellers and vendors
- Knowledge on Freshdesk, SAP and SalesView, 1view
- Handle and manage high volume of emails
- Deal with high volume of calls
- Support resellers in every aspect of the sales transaction from initial needs to analyse customers requirement, quotations, order processing, order tracking, delivery arrangement and RMA (if req)
- Interact with vendors on special discounts and Deal ID
- Validate purchase orders and contact partners to clarify any discrepancies
- Constantly upgrade product knowledge to assist resellers in offering all solutions distributed by Comstor
- Working closely with internal to ensure smooth order processing
- Responsible for answering inquiries, dealing with issues and solving problems in a positive manner to ensure a total customer experience
- Perform any other tasks or duties assigned SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong decision making and sense of ownership.
- Ethical conduct and is a team player.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel) and Cisco CCW.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to support customer interactions.
- Effective organizational, prioritization and time management skills with an eye for detail.
Westcon-Comstor (WestconGroup Inc.) is a global technology distributor with worldwide capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services, and category-leading Security, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Networking and Data Center technology Practices. Combining expert technical and market knowledge with a uniquely collaborative engagement model, the company is transforming technology distribution through its digital and physical products and services delivery. The company works with its partners to deliver results together through an investment in enablement programs and its associates’ dedication to creating an exceptional partner experience. Westcon and Comstor are the company’s go-to-market brands, offering customers a strong portfolio of market-leading and emerging vendors. With teams in 110 offices in 70-plus countries across six continents, Westcon-Comstor provides services to more than 170 countries.