Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Job Duties:
– Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
– Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
– Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
– Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
– Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
– Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
– Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
– Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
– Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications needed:
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Must be a graduate of Any IT related course
- With minimum of 10 years professional experience
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay or Makati City