- Government mandated benefits
- Other benefits to be discussed by the company during the interview
This company has been in the industry for almost 19 years. They distribute processed foods in different parts of Asia. They are supplying a lot of well known restaurant, markets and wholesalers in Asia.
- Native level of japanese language
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, commerce, Business Administration, or any related field
- More than 15 years of working experience in management and operation.
- Strong track record of sales, business development or project development
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to manage shareholder resources and promote business development with partners
- Oversee daily business activities
- Improve overall business functions
- Develop strategic plans and create policies that will benefit the business
- Ensure that all the protocols are followed
- Manage day to day activities of the employees
- Face to Face interview and/or Virtual
Send your resume at email@example.com
Globe: (+ 63) 917 174 1233
Landline: (02) 8245 2829
Social Media Accounts:
FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/100044528282236
Name: J-K Network_NativeJP (ID: @750osdqd)
Viber: + 639369734028
Kindly look for: Aina
Get hired through our company and be entitled to a Free Bilingual Hoodie!
You may refer your friends to get a referral bonus!
Also, J-K Network Services offers a FREE BILINGUAL CAREER CONSULTATION
Need motivation? Be inspired by clicking this link:
Visit our website to know more about our company:
Other Job opportunities
Japanese Sales Supervisor
Japanese Project Manager
Japanese Team Manager