About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016-the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will assist in the crafting, execution, and completion of front-to-back office projects and marketing campaigns. You will also deliver value to the organization by providing reduced costs via process and automation projects and increased sales via marketing and product projects.
How you’ll contribute
- Provides applicable reports to various stakeholders by using either automated or manual data merging in order to present timely and accurate data that will aid in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Aids in the execution of sales and marketing initiatives by coordinating with required bank units such as marketing and or the branches in order to increase the unit or product’s visibility.
- Aids in the resolution of various issues by conducting objective reviews in order to quickly resolve matters with the least cost and risk.
- Proposes process and automation initiatives by conducting stakeholder reviews in order to reduce cost and risk in various procedures.
- Assists in the execution of various projects based on the bank’s accepted methodologies in order to deliver added value to the organization.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Preferably with Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Knowledge on Project Management, Business Analysis, Investment Products, and General Marketing
- Should possess leadership skills and requirements elicitation skills
- Able to communicate clearly with internal and external clients