We’re looking for an Email automation specialist who can create, maintain, and manage clients and email marketing automation. A talented individual who has experience in Klaviyo email automation, e-commerce, and Shopify. Experience in copywriting is a HUGE plus!
You might be the one we are looking for if you…
– Have at least 2 years of experience in Email Automation and Klaviyo
– Have general knowledge in troubleshooting network systems, internet connectivity, and other technical aspects
– Extremely detail-oriented
– Have knowledge in Shopify and copywriting
– Have experience managing e-commerce accounts
– Have experience doing customer service chat and video calls
– Must be comfortable doing training, live calls, and tutorial videos
– Proficiency in Google Suite is a plus
– Are fluent in English both speaking and writing
– Are comfortable on the phone talking to different clients
– Can work in US Time Zone (graveyard shift in PH time or at least overlap US time zones by a few hours)
– Have project management experience
– Have exceptional customer service skills
– Have a good internet connection and video conference capabilities
What you will enjoy…
– We offer competitive pay
– 13th Month Bonus
– Fixed weekends off
– Paid sick leaves
– In-depth training
– Bonus earning opportunities
– Paid Philippine Holidays
– Fun virtual working environment (work from home!)
We will do at least 3 video call interviews: interview with HR, next level interview with team lead, and final interview with an executive.
– Your resume
– Your portfolio
After you send the above, we will respond with a link for you to fill out additional information so you can tell us a little more about yourself and your work. We will ask for your portfolio and proof of experience.
We have fun. We work insanely hard. Our clients love us.
P.S. You can also email your resume and portfolio at nath(dot)penados (@) gruntworkers(dot)com, with the subject line: ‘Onlinejobs_Position_Name’.
Marketing & Sales
Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)