- Performs and computes laboratory tests on relevant samples ( i.e., soil, soil aggregates, steel, concrete, etc.) according to standard test methods.
- Responsible for proper handling and storage of test samples.
- Responsible for the proper usage and storage of laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Candidate must be a graduate of CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY, CIVIL ENGINEER course or any related course.
- Preferably at least 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field or with engineering background
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge in MS Office is an advantage
- Must be hardworking, honest, and responsible
- Must have concern for quality and records order
- With good communication skills and customer service orientation
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available