Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a US-based data-driven marketing agency delivering creative strategies for different businesses. Our respected client is seeking a seasoned digital marketer professional for the job of Lifecycle Marketing Director. The job is currently a remote work in the Philippines.
The Lifecycle Marketing Director is responsible for understanding the customer journey to architect and optimize marketing communications strategies and build multi-channel (push, e-mail, in app) marketing campaigns to users to drive greater long-term engagement and retention.
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop weekly newsletters and dedicated emails to drive greater engagement for clients.
- Deliver on lifecycle campaign execution including owning the html coding, building, and approval process for the development of lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Develop the strategy for ongoing push messaging including cadence, timing, and messaging to deliver improved engagement in the product.
- Consider all key consumer touchpoints and A/B testing and optimization strategies to improve performance.
- Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete.
- Monitor Lifecycle KPIs to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps.
- Develop engagement and attrition reduction strategies that drive usage and sustain revenue and lifetime value of customers (LTV).
- Responsible for execution and strategic planning. Ability to transform engagement strategy to be data-driven, with clear targets and measurement for all campaigns, challenges, and communications.
- Lead Lifecycle Marketing, which includes email, SMS, and landing page optimizations.
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience with the ability to lead and partner with the Media teams on engagement strategy.
- Responsible for driving scalability by implementing best tools & processes.
- Have a customer centric mindset. Test and develop segmentation and personalization across channels to provide customers with relevant experiences from acquisition/Lead Gen through retention.
- Lead in the creation of personalization and catered content experiences for clients based on segmentation, retention risk profile, and engagement metrics.
Key job requirements:
- Experience in marketing at Direct to Consumer (DTC) companies, Subscription, or Lifecycle Marketing.
- Experience with Klayvio, Hubspot, MailChimp, and Constant Contact
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in lifecycle marketing and/or email marketing. Start-up experience, technology, and consumer goods – preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and willing to roll up their sleeves.