Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community? Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others.
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
Provides operational support in tank truck loading activities.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Accepts and verifies the R.R.I.C. issued by the Dispatcher
2. Conducts pre loading inspection of tank trucks including tank truck calibration certificate and permit to transport certificates
3. Ensures that all loading procedures are implemented
4. Ensures proper doping of fuel additives and colorants
5. Conducts product sampling
6. Prepares all loading reports
7. Implements proper housekeeping and upkeep of terminal facilities to ensure that the terminal/ depot is always clean, grass cut, free from spill and oil leakages, and garbage regularly collected.
8. Performs related functions as may be delegated by the Terminal Manager/Supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational/ Technical Diploma / Short Course Certificate or must have completed at least 2 years of any Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Familiar on loading arm/gantry operation
- Familiar with different types of oil products and fuel additives and dyes
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule
- Industrious, hardworking, trustworthy, obedient and loyal to the company
- Must be good on mathematics, articulate and fine-detail oriented
- Has rigid training on fire fighting and disaster preparedness
- Familiar on Oil Movement activities and operations
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
JOIN SEAOIL TODAY.
A company purposefully built over 40 years ago, SEAOIL has become the largest and leading independent fuel company in the Philippines–a success we share with every SEAOILer.
We believe that each one is a partner and a steward of all resources and opportunities entrusted to us. Together, we develop holistic individuals who lead with integrity, humility, and a commitment to responsibly serve others and continuously make things better around them.
Learn and grow with us! Be part of the SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. family today.