The Nature and Scope of the Job
The job holder checks LPG and AROMATICS schedules for loading to verify accuracy from Production Planning & Scheduling. Reviews footer text special instructions to avoid error in loading and signs delivery receipts to document deliveries.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Graduate of 4 years degree courses equivalent to Engineering, Computer Science or any business-related courses.
- Minimum of two year relevant experience in LPG and AROMATICS.
- Computer literate and with knowledge in Windows applications and any logistics-related software.
- Ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Must possess an analytical mind and pays very close attention to details.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal relation skills.
- Must be a person of integrity, patient and can work well under pressure.