ReviewBuzz is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager / VP of Marketing who will execute and optimize our customer acquisition campaigns. This is a person whose true north is growth. They are data-driven and hyper-focused on the funnel and optimizing it and they will work tirelessly to find innovative ways to drive customer acquisition. This person will also be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new marketing and sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
– Lead Generation and Revenue Generation
– Establish channel marketing goals (e.g leads and sales) along with the strategies, campaigns and tactics to accomplish them.
– Work closely with the product team to set goals for product adoption and build and execute GTM plans
– Work directly with our channel partners, with our sales and marketing team, and with our product team to implement the appropriate strategies and tactics that will drive success.
– Conduct ongoing review and planning sessions with our channel partners, and our sales and marketing teams.
– Work with the sales team to identify needed sales tools and campaigns programs
– Measure and monitor the results from the channel marketing programs; maximizing channel sales productivity, and the ROI of our channel partner investments
– Regular communication with channel partners regarding programs, events, and product and industry updates
– 4+ years of experience managing partner marketing campaigns
– BA/BS in marketing, business, or related field preferred
– Highly effective communication skills with the ability to influence senior staff both inside the organization and within channel partner organizations
– Thorough understanding of email, digital and social marketing strategies and tactics
– Experience working within the SaaS reseller community or ISV (independent software vendor) partner programs
– Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools
– Strong cross-functional project management skills
– Highly organized, with superior attention to detail
– An astute problem solver, with well developed analytical skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Must be available to work full time (40 hours per week) – Pacific Time
– Familiarity with inter-office communication applications to communicate and coordinate with the rest of the team
– Experience with the following software tools are highly desirable:
– Google and Microsoft Suite of Office Tools
– Salesforce and Service Cloud
ReviewBuzz is on a mission to help people become remarkable – and to help them get noticed for it. We provide a SaaS-based customer feedback platform that makes it easy for home service companies to get more 5-star online reviews on sites like Google, Facebook, and many more. Our system is unique in that it ties all customer feedback back to individual employees, giving business owners insight into how their team is performing.
We have a close-knit team of hardworking people dedicated to changing the world by helping good people get noticed. If you’re interested in joining a team that leads with its values, works hard – and has fun while doing it, then we’d like to talk to you.
Our Core Values
– Scrappy – be resourceful
– Playful – be passionate about what you do and come to work ready to play full out
– Responsible – be results-focused and always look in the mirror before you look out the window for someone or something to blame
– Paid Time Off (2 weeks)
– Focus Fridays (4 hrs of Paid Time Off every Friday)
Marketing & Sales