We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The goal of Cross-Border Services is to create, build, and deploy emerging payment products and services across multiple channels around the world, driving new growth for Mastercard. Cross-Border Services is a push payments platform for cross-border payments including person-to-person payments and disbursements.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to commercialize and launch Cross-Border Services
- Responsible for leading efforts to drive engagement with internal and external partners to optimize product understanding, how the product is implemented and supported, and the customer experience
- Interacts with a wide range of cross-functional partners at multiple levels, spanning from corporate teams to regional groups to address product needs at all aspects of the customer life cycle
- Engages in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, services, and processes
- Works closely with global and regional teams to improve product understanding, both technical and operational, and to ensure we have customer onboarding and support documentation and processes that deliver a positive customer experience
- Acts as a business owner and manages initiatives to commercialize and package new product features
- Provides product support to sales and delivery teams with
communication and training on product functionality and enhancements
- Consults with customers and internal customer facing teams, as needed to validate their experience and address ongoing improvement needs
- Collaborate frequently with internal stakeholders (e.g. Franchise, Legal, Operations) to align on key deliverables
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years professional experience required, payments industry preferred
- Proven experience delivering features and functions to the end customer
- Ability to empathize deeply with our customers and advocate for their needs
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to lead others with or without direct authority
- Professionalism in representing the company with customers and external partners
- Excellent problem solving, product and process documentation and project management skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.