Php 100,000 – Php 200,000
- 13th month pay
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
Company Profile: One of the Biggest gaming and entertainment tourist destinations in Manila.
It provides its guests and visitors from around the globe with a total entertainment package consisting of a casino floor, one of the world’s largest fountains and luxury hotel accommodations.
- Ensuring consistency in quality and portion size moving dishes.
- Ensuring kitchen, personal, and food hygiene.
- Identifying training needs for staff and arranging the training.
- Maintaining discipline amongst the staff.
- Identifying staff requirements and employing enough staff.
- Assigning the right job for the right person to achieve the desired results.
- Controlling food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Chinese Nationality (preferably from Beijing) currently residing at the Philippines
- College graduate of Culinary or any related course
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a freestanding restaurant (Experience in a luxury Hotel is not necessary but would be an advantage)
- Specialty in Szechuan Hainan cuisine
Recruitment Process 招聘过程:
- HR Interview
- Language Assessment
- Final Interview
- Job Offer
电子邮箱： firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
联络电话： 09176381943 | 245 2829
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Refer your friends for the job and receive bonuses!