Php 50,0000 -PHP 90,000
- Government-Mandated Benefits
- 13th Month pay
Company Profile: This company is a wellness center located along Seaside Blvd Take pleasure in the luxury and privacy of a fitness and wellness club with a view of Manila Bay. This company brings the dramatic energy and power of the sea with its rich compositions, colors, and endless marine beauty.
- Graduate of Accounting
- Preferably CPA, CISA, CIA, CFE, MBA, or Master’s in Accounting, but not required.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience required
- IT Risk Assurance auditing experience is advantage
- Solid knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and audit concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to communicate with various departments and level of personnel.
- Organize the preparation of audit work plan, determine various audit matters, organize the implementation after reporting to the audit committee or the board of directors for approval, and check and summarize the actual completion;
- Be responsible for organizing the formulation, modification and updating of the company’s audit norms and management systems, establishing and improving the audit workflow, and supervising the implementation of relevant rules and regulations;
- Be responsible for conducting routine audits (including but not limited to: Sales and collection, procurement and payment, inventory management, project management, fixed assets management, fund management, investment and financing management, etc.) and various special audits (leaving office audit, fraud audit and other special matters audit);
- Be responsible for the coordination and communication with relevant departments in the audit process, and supervise and inspect the internal departments and personnel involved in financial and accounting work.
- Track and monitor the company’s property and fund use and process operation, analyze asset statements, judge the operation efficiency of the enterprise, find risks in time and put forward improvement suggestions;
- Be responsible for the audit consultation of the company and provide management consulting services for the audited unit;
- Responsible for the company’s monthly routine audit, specific audit of routine business, analysis of financial data in operation links, follow up and feedback the handling results of abnormal events;
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contact No: 09173163761 | 245 2829
Please look for Elodia
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give a referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.