Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In-charge of overall Marketing communications and execution of the group.
– Developing and integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
– Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
– Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and manual budgets for the Marketing department.
– Setting , monitoring and reporting on the team goals.
– Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
– Plan and execute all web, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
– Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
– Implementing communications plan to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
– Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
– Collaborating with cross-functional teams-from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional materials.
– Obtaining necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions
– Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs
-Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
– Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
– Solid knowledge of web analytics, social media marketing and Google Adwords.
– Experience with CRM software.
– Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
– Analytical mind.
– Professional Certification in Marketing or relevant field.