- Strategize to drive online traffic to the company social media such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Maintaining corporate relation with our merchant partners.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company's website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Plan and schedule guesting for the regular live webcast.
- Help in organizing all the events of the company.
- Generating new lead
- Experience on marketing tools
- Experience on FB Live is a plus.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of analytics tools of Facebook, Google, and YouTube