As Marketing Automation Lead, you will:
- Own and drive Vertiv’s lead nurturing and marketing automation initiatives to execute, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns, database hygiene and segmentation to maximize sales and marketing generated pipeline using the Eloqua marketing automation system.
- Support and drive demand generation by setting up end-to-end processes that include planning, execution, and deep-dive reporting of campaigns (including data analytics and metrics) to inform strategic decision-making and campaign investment.
- Oversee automated marketing campaigns and supervise the email and marketing automation team based in Cluj. Along with your team, you will implement marketing strategies using customer relationship management (CRM) software, partner relationship management (PRM), and marketing automation tools (Eloqua) for lead generation and sales.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop coordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategy.
- Optimize and standardize marketing automation processes across the organization
- Collaborate with the demand center and/or field marketing to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Engage with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing programs
- Document and communicate/distribute across the organization best practices for marketing automation
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel • Own and oversee database management-segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management, etc.
- Oversee process and technical integration of marketing automation platform with CRM or Oracle Sales Cloud
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes
- Understand how best to leverage the technologies we have (Eloqua, CRM) to aid in lead nurturing programs
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Manage a team of Email Marketing Specialists by overseeing their workload, assign projects, prioritize tasks and develop them professionally
- Manage your team’s project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, from scheduling to design, production and distribution
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- 5+ years of experience as a power user of a Marketing Automation platform
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using Eloqua, Marketo (or equivalent) including database management; setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs; and reporting on campaign analytics
- A track record of success with marketing activities, managing lead databases, reporting, creating lists, building landing pages, configuring nurture tracks
- Data driven problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills – able to present thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely to a senior audience
- Familiarity with web usability and analytics is desirable for defining reporting and data requirements
- Proven experience of successfully managing projects