The primary role of the MSL is to provide scientific information to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and to support the medical/scientific information needs of HCPs in their designated therapeutic area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the engagement of external experts and scientific and clinical exchange between BI and HCPs to build the understanding and the value to the clinical practice of BI products aligned with scientific objectives in the Integrated Brand Plans (IBP).
2. Responsible for documenting scientific interactions between BI and HCPs and for sharing this information with the brand team.
3. Provides and delivers important information to HCPs about the appropriate use of BI products.
4. Responsible for the execution of advocacy development plans and support execution of medical affairs activities based on IBP in collaboration with the brand team.
5. May initiate interaction with EE/HCP when BI needs to gain insight or to gather specific feedback to guide internal decision-making (perception tracking/ competitor information).
6. Provides formal medical/scientific information to HCPs in response to unsolicited requests with appropriate information.
- Must be a Licensed Medical Doctor
- Must have an experience as an MSL or experience in the pharmaceutical industry, especially in Medical Affairs.
- Technological Savvy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills