- Prepares specimen and materials needed for assay/testing and responsible in the proper identification of client prior to collection of sample/specimen.
- Responsible for proper receiving of specimen from processing section and verifies test request.
- Performs daily quality assurance procedures for all tests done in the analyzers/machines in the section.
- Attends to clients’ queries, needs, concerns and complaints.
- Evaluates patient results prior to the releasing and performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor.
- Must be a graduate of Medical Technologist.
- · Must be a Board Passer
- · With or without experience
- · Flexible and able to multi task
- · Good communication and interpersonal skills