Php 70,000 – Php 100,000
- Retirement Plan
- HMO with dependents upon hire
- Annual bonus based on performance
This company is one of the world’s key providers of information solutions in the field of science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of industry experience on Network Engineering and/or Operations handling complex and large-scale networks (LAN, WAN, Data Centre, Cloud environments).
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Network automation/orchestration.
- CCNA DevNet or other coding certifications is desired.
- CCNA or equivalent certifications is a plus.
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- HR Process – Interview and BMAA
- Local Operations Interview
- Business Unity Interview
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, contact us
T: (02) 82452829
M: (Globe): 0917-638-1957
Tiktok account: @jkitopenings
Skype ID: jkitwave
Want to know more about our job openings? Register now!
Subscribe to our official YouTube channel.
Enjoy our FREE merchandise when you get hired. Bring home your Hoodie, Gimmy Tumbler and Gimmy Tote Bag. Collect them all!
Do you know someone who has strong IT Skills? Refer your friend and we’ll give you Referral Bonus once they get their dream job through us!