- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Clerical, Office Management, English language proficiency
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and other errands are attended to;
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, and managing office finances;
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary;
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- Recruiting English tutors for the office and providing orientation and assistance to employees, especially tutors;
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events;
- Liaise with government offices for permits and licenses.
- Previous experience managing an office (BPO or ESL industry) is a MUST;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Proactive, with strong organizational and planning skills;
- Adheres to the basic tenets of professionalism, honesty, transparency, accountability, and responsibility;
- Computer skills.