- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Advertising/Media.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
The Online Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for online initiatives for MyTown Co-Living.
Specific roles as follows:
- Reports directly to Marketing Head / Marketing Manager
- Assist the leasing team in periodic competitive check or competition information updates
- Manage, monitor, update and sign-up to paid and free online listings
- Track website, mobile, and landline enquiries and endorse to individual and corporate leasing
- Follow-up online listing enquiries on a weekly basis
- Liaise with external partner/s on website updates, revisions, monitor overall performance and
report issues as they arise
- Liaise with external partner/s on SEM, SEO, and Display Ads reports and coordinate updates
- Manage Google Maps listing for all buildings, monitor ratings, report new reviews, and update
photos as needed
- Assist in monitoring MyTown Mobile App ratings and reviews for both Android and IOS
- Assist in monitoring timelines of contract execution and renewals for external suppliers related
to online services
- Send month-end report for online leads (report template & content to be discussed separately)
- Ensure attendance to weekly Marketing meetings
- Actively participate in the annual Marketing Strategic Planning session
- Contribute to increasing the likes, follows and engagement of branded social media accounts
- Be an alternate responder to social media complaints with the guidance of the Marketing
Manager or Group Director
- Actively participate in departmental and HR trainings
- Ensure continued personal development by signing up to at least six (6) external online/offline
trainings/seminars per year with certificates of attendance/completion to be filed in your
Employee 201 folder
- Participate in PULS CSR programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager or Group Director
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.