- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Manager specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- The Operations Manager is the pivotal operational point of translating client requirements into production floor activities.
- He or she is the Company Program Manager/Senior Manager of Program Management internal contact for the overall management and productivity of the operation.
- He or she is responsible for the management of specified supervisory teams, tracking of overall center efficiency, keeping updated on product and promotion information, providing Company Program Management with updates on service provided, and identifying and tracking improvement and value added opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 2 years experience as an Operations Manager in a Healthcare Account is required
- Must have handled at least 200-300 FTEs
- Applicants must be willing to work in ALABANG.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
At HGS, our sole focus is on the skills you will bring to our table and the ones you will learn with us. We are excited about what we can do here, together. Join us.
A part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS is a global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle. We are committed to our mission of enabling our clients to become more competitive every day. Our expertise lies in combining technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on Back-Office processing, Contact Centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to our clients.
By the merit of being in the customer service industry for more than four decades now, HGS has been in the thick of all innovations that have swept CRM operations worldwide. Over the past two decades, we have built expertise in nine industries, serving both international and local clients across seven geographies. Now, we are ideating new-age careers in each of these verticals to help us revolutionize today’s customer experience, leading our clients to the forefront of their business.
To be a globally preferred business process transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through innovative outsourcing solutions.
To Make Our Customers More Competitive
HGS has evolved the following set of Seven Values that inspire and energize every employee of the Company and its subsidiaries: