We are in need of Operations Officer to support our organization, facilitate and promote efficiency throughout the business and its daily activities.
Operations Officer performs tasks to ensure the organization is adequately staffed and supplied. He/she works with colleagues in various departments to make sure that the systems in place are working properly, identify areas where improvements can be made and allocate both human and physical resources to different business streams depending on their requirements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Nursing/ Business Administration or related course
– At least 1 year supervisory experience in clinic operations or healthcare industry is an advantage.
– Excellent communication both oral and written Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities
– Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
– Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
– Leadership skills, like motivation, goal-setting and monitoring progress
– Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
– Must be willing to do field works
Interested applicants, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us directly 0906-683-7546
Thank you and God bless!