- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on any course.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Sales – Corporate / B2B or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Lubricant Sales.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
OUR CLIENT is a Japanese petroleum company in Japan. It’s business include the exploration, importation, and refining of crude oil; the manufacture and sale of petroleum products, including fuels and lubricants; and other energy-related activities. It is the largest oil company in Japan, and in recent years it has been expanding its operations in other countries.
Its products are sold under the Eneos brand, which is also used for service stations. It also previously operated service stations under the Esso and Mobil brands under license from ExxonMobil.
The client was established here in the Philippines in 2017, as a representative office and cooperate with Petron Corporation. They sell lubricant items to Japanese automotive and bike makers through Petron but this time, the client put up their own independent company to have direct contacts with different automotive and bike companies.
- Doing business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Get requests of OEM owner (automotive/bike) what kind of oil do they want (color, label design, quality of oil, for what purpose, how many, and until when)
- Place order in Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam factories
- Visit dealer/maintenance shop to present the product (OEM oil)
- Cooperate with the company’s Engineers and explain about the effectiveness of their oil product
- Do promotion activity to increase sales of the OEM product
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Experience in B2B sales
- With 5-6 years of related experience
- Can make new networks with automotive/bike makers
- A good decision maker and very good in sales
- Experience of purchasing in customer is an advantage
- Experience in a related industry is an advantage
- Willing to work in Makati
- Regular work schedule (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm)
- Career advantage of working in one of the biggest oil company
- Possibility of going on a business trip outside the Philippines
- Basic salary plus allowances
- Salary between PHP 30,000.00 and PHP 35,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.