An SG-based telecom client is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to manage digital campaigns across social, search and display platforms and ensure that strategies are aligned with marketing goals. You will also be responsible to plan and execute paid media campaigns as well as manage ad optimization and reporting.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Curate more advanced and tailored media strategies and execution based on previous campaigns.
- Integrate emerging platforms and technologies into the creative and production processes.
- Establish a performance marketing dashboard via existing tools (GA or mReport) or new platforms to correlate spends, channels, customer traffic, FTs, with Sales.
- Review and evaluate the performance of existing and upcoming media campaigns in relation to business objectives.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives.
- Previous experience with paid media campaigns in the capacity of a Performance Marketer or similar role.
- A track record of delivering media campaigns for B2B/B2C brands.
- In-depth understanding of digital media platforms, analytics tools, and targeting methodologies.
- Data-driven thinking with strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
Powered by JazzHR