Customer Support Representative
About the role
100% Pure Non-Voice Account
Join the pet-loving team of our Member company Tomofun! Tomofun’s Customer Support team cares deeply, genuinely, and passionately about their client needs, and strives to provide a world-class support experience to their customers. You will need to possess a helpful and professional attitude to exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure, as well as a strong sense of curiosity to solve problems when working through day-to-day issues.
If you have the ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced environment with minimal oversight then this role is perfect for you.
About the company
At Tomofun, they LOVE pets and technology. Their vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Tomofun’s Headquarters is in Taiwan and they are building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through their innovative products. Their pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon in 10 markets and recommended by The Ellen Show as "the #1 gift on every pet lover’s wishlist." The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to do incredible things.
To be successful in this role, you must have…
- HUGE, ENORMOUS love for dogs!
- A plus if you have exceptional customer relationship experience, with a focus on answering any/all inbound customer-related questions”
- Fresh Graduates are very much welcome to apply!
- Superior communication skills – clear, concise and able to handle stressful conversations and the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- You genuinely like talking to people and enjoy providing solutions to everyday problems.
- You are a passionate problem-solver, who can swiftly identify the root cause of an issue
- A knack for quickly learning new technology and the ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot – if you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask.
- Positive, empathetic, and uplifting attitude at all times.
- You want to be part of a team where you will have a direct impact.
It’s Not Required, But It’s Awesome If You Have..
- Experience writing instructional content, creating and maintaining knowledge-base or educational resources on several different platforms
- Been a team subject matter expert or had team management experience
- Technical Support and IT background
- Worked cross-functionally with multiple teams to identify and resolve issues, the ability to identify pain points and propose solutions.
- Flexibility to work when needed, even nights and weekends
What you’ll do
- Uphold company values and strive to always bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Articulate and escalate technical issues in a clear and concise manner by identifying customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams and work closely with product teams to monitor the performance of products.
- Triage incoming requests and identify trends/patterns across the customer base in order to flag issues as well as potential solutions for the rest of the team.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team/company by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and thorough documentation
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude at all times
Perks and Benefits
- The opportunity to work with an international team who have a passion to change the world.
- You'll be joining us early enough to have the privilege of working and learning alongside a team that’s redefining customer service in a rapidly growing company.
- Bring your pet to the office so that they will never be home alone again 🙂
- Hang out with adorable dogs in the office. You’ll never get bored in Tomofun.
- Come to work as you are, there is no dress code.
- Travel to our Taiwan HQ Office for Training and Immersion.
- Comfortable and creative working environment. It’s just like your home!
- Free Furbo once onboarded!
- Love to eat? Unlimited Snacks for everyone!
- Monthly Team Lunch and Team Buildings!
- HMO and leaves, of course!