Responsible for the monitoring, coordination, and switching operations of the Power Management System (PMS) assets and related components including the Gas Turbine Generator Substation. The main purpose of this position is to achieve the highest standard of reliability and availability of the Electrical Distribution, Infrastructure and Substation Electrical Systems of the JG Summit Petrochemical Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical (BSEE), preferably licensed
- Good scholastic record with no grades below 2.5 on major subjects and physics/mathematics
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of automation or systems integration. Knowledge in the IEC 61850 standard is an advantage.
- Must have a background in power system transmission and distribution, as well as familiarity on load shedding control and power generation control
- With experience on low voltage and medium voltage switchgears and protection relays. Exposure in ABB systems is an advantage.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and has familiarity in SAP.
- Willing to work in Simlong, Batangas City
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.